Plug and play-installs in seconds under the dash of vehicles 1996 and newer. Mobile app for Android and iOS for tracking on the go.
Real-time GPS updates up to every 15 seconds. Nationwide coverage (USA)
View location details with Google Maps, store up to 6 months of driving history online and set custom geo-fences with text and email alerts.
Track one vehicle, or hundreds! and monitor unsafe driving behaviors like hard cornering, acceleration and braking.
Try before you buy! Call 317-662-4636 for a free demo login and live software training.
$22.50 A Month | No Activation Fees | No Contracts | No Termination Fees
- General communication modes GRPS/EDGE/HSPA and CDMA 1xRTT packet data, UDP and SMS messages 20,000 buffered messages.
- Geo fence 25 radial and 25 polygonal geofences onboard device, user definable
- Automatic over the air firmware and configuration updates via PULS GPS location technology 50+ channel GPS (with SBAS)
- SBAS: WAAS,EGNOS,MSAS,GAGAN Location Accuracy 2.0 meter CEP (with SBAS) Tracking Sensitivity-162 dBm Acquisition Sensitivity -148dBm AGPS Capable
- CDMA on the Verizon network (also available in quad-band GSM)
- Data Support SMS, UDP Packet Data
- Operating Bands (MHZ) GSM/GRPS: 850/900/1800/1900
- CDMA/1XRTT: 850/1800
- HSPA/UMTS: 800(VI)/850(V)/900(VIII)/1700(IV)/1900(II)/2100(I)
- Transmitter Power GSM/GRPS: 850/900, 32.5 dBm 1800/1900, 29.5 dBm
- CDMA/1XRTT : 850, 24 dBm
- HSPA/UMTS All bands, 23 dBm
- HSPA Data Rates 5.6 Mbps upload/7.2 Mbps download HSPA fallback EDGE/GRPS/GSM quad band
- EDGE MCS1-MCS9 3GPP Release 6
- Interfaces OBD-II Interface J1850 PWM, J1850 VPW, ISO-9141-2, ISO-14230, KWP2000, ISO-15765, CAN Outputs None Bluetooth 4.0 Dual Mode (optional fit) Status LEDs GPS, OBD-II and Cellular
- Temperature -30° to +75° C (operating); -40° to +85° C (storage) Humidity 95% RH @ 50° C non-condensing Shock and Vibration SAE J1455 EMC/EMISAE J1113; FCC-Part 15B; Industry Canada RoHS Compliant
- Electrical Operating Voltage 9-16 VDC Vehicle Systems Internal Battery 200 mAH Sleep Mode ultra low power sleep <3mA
- Physical Dimensions 43 x 68 x 25 mm Weight <52g Enclosure Rugged textured plastic enclosure
- Communications OBD, Cellular and GPS Accelerometer 3 axis 16g, sampling at 400Hz for driver behavior and crash detection
- Connectors, SIM Access Connection Type Built-In OBD-II/EOBDII interface via J1962 compliant connector SIM access internal SIM fitted during manufacturing
- Certifications fully certified FCC, CE, IC, PTCRB, applicable carriers
- Mounting Built-in OBD-II connector Self-adhesive mounting with OBD-II extender cable